The Quincy College 2017 Commencement will be held at the South Shore Music Circus on Friday, May 26th at 10:00am.
DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE TO COMMENCEMENT BROCHURE.
Checklist for Commencement
All graduate applicants must meet all of the graduation requirements in order to participate in the Commencement ceremony:
- Completed all academic degree requirements
- Achieved a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Paid the Commencement fee
- Settled all balances with the Business Office/Library. (Nursing students need to settle balances by May 5th in order to attend the Pinning and Student Recognition Ceremony)
- Completed an exit interview if you received Financial Aid
- Pick up guest tickets (if needed) along with Cap and Gown at the Barnes and Noble Bookstore located on both campuses between Wednesday, May 3rd through Friday, May 19th.
Ticket & Regalia Pick Up
Students must pick up their own tickets and must present a photo ID at time of pick-up.
Quincy College’s 2017 Spring Commencement Ceremony will be held at the South Shore Music Circus on Friday, May 26, 2017, beginning at 10:00am.
On Commencement Day, Friday, May 26, 2017, Graduates should report to the South Shore Music Circus at 9:00am. Upon arrival graduates will be directed to the appropriate area. There will not be a secure area to leave personal belongings during the ceremony, so please plan accordingly.
Guests will be admitted at 9:15am and must present a Commencement ticket for entry. No tickets will be available on Commencement Day.
Honor cords will be distributed on the day of Commencement to students exemplifying outstanding academic achievement. Students will be notified upon check-in if they will receive an honor cord.
College ushers will direct your family and guests to the appropriate seating for the ceremony. Please note: No strollers, noise makers or balloons are allowed inside the tent.
Commencement Photos, Inc. will be at the Quincy College Commencement on May 26, 2017. They will be photographing every student as they cross the stage to receive their diploma also as they exit the stage with diploma in hand. Order forms will be sent to your home address approximately 4 week prior to the ceremony. You can also order online at: www.commencementphotos.com with the secure ID number found on your order form. For more information about purchasing photography packages, contact Commencement Photos, Inc. at email@example.com or visit their website: www.cpigrads.com.
In an effort to maximize the safety and security of all who attend the graduation event, Quincy College has security measures in place at the South Shore Music Circus.
Everyone attending Commencement must observe the following guidelines:
- Graduates, faculty, and staff must carry their robes into the South Shore Music Circus and then dress in designated assembly areas.
- Attendees are not to leave any personal items unattended at the South Shore Music Circus. Personal items may not be left to save seats. Please be sure to keep personal items in your possession at all times.
- All attendees and their belongings will be required to go through a security check upon entering the South Shore Music Circus. This process will be repeated each time anyone leaves and reenters the South Shore Music Circus.
- If you observe any activity that appears to be suspicious, please report it immediately to one of the Police officers present.
- College ushers will direct your family and guests to the appropriate seating for the ceremony. Please note: No strollers, noise makers or balloons are allowed inside the tent.
Graduates, please convey this information to any family and friends who may be attending your Commencement.
Your cooperation with these measures is greatly appreciated. These measures are designed with everyone’s safety in mind. Thank you.
130 Sohier Street
Cohasset, MA 02025
781-383-9850, the South Shore Music Circus website: http://www.themusiccircus.org/
The South Shore Music Circus offers on-site parking adjacent to the venue, but carpooling is recommended. Please adhere to the parking regulations on-site.
Take Route 3 to exit 14, Route 228 north. From Route 228 take Route 3A south to Sohier Street. The circus is 3/4 mile on the right.
FROM CAPE COD:
Take Route 3 north to exit 14 (Route 228). Take a right off the exit onto Route 228. Follow Route 228 approximately 7 miles to the intersection of Route 3A. Take a right onto Route 3A south through Hingham and into Cohasset. Take a left onto Sohier Street (just past the Mobil gas station). The Music Circus parking lot entrances are approximately ½ mile down on the right.
Celebrate on Social
Join the conversation using #QCGrad and #HatsOffQC on your favorite social networks including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Kenneth Ansin 2016 Spring Commencement Speaker
Marion Mukundane 2016 Spring Commencement Student Speaker
Daniel O’Neill 2015 Spring Commencement Speaker
You might also be interested in...
The Registrar manages daily operations such as registration, transcript requests, enrollment verification, and applying for commencement.
Academic Advising encourages academic achievement and excellence by guiding your decisions as you identify your academic goals.
Our mission is to engage alumni and students in programs, events and services that energize interest, build loyalty and strengthen support of QC.
View the current course schedule. Quincy College offers the programs you want, the flexibility you need and the price that makes it all possible.