MassReconnect Helping to Open Doors
What is MassReconnect?
MassReconnect is a new state program funding free college for adults 25 and older who do not already have a previous college degree prior to starting Fall 2023.
Who is eligible?
Students are eligible for MassReconnect if they:
- Are a permanent legal resident of Massachusetts for at least one year prior to the opening of the academic year.
- Are 25 or older on the first day of classes
- Are enrolled in and pursuing an associate’s degree or certificate program at Quincy College
- Have not previously earned a college degree
- Are enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- QC school code is 002205
Are you a former QC student who hasn’t graduated?
Come back! We encourage you to discuss your options with our Advising team. Be sure you have completed and submitted the 2023-2024 FAFSA form.
Are you currently enrolled at Quincy College?
Our Financial Aid team will contact you on changes to your student account and next steps for MassReconnect is rolled out. Please be sure you have completed and submitted the 2023-2024 FAFSA form.
Interested in pursuing your education at Quincy College? Apply today.
As long as you have not earned a prior degree you may qualify for this program.
Tuition and fees, and students will receive assistance to pay for books and supplies.
Take the next step
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). QC school code is 002205
- Visit our Financial Aid page for more information about financial aid.
- Sign up for one of our Information Sessions.
Questions? Contact Admissions
Admissions Office | (617) 984 – 1710 | email@example.com
Note: Recipients who are later determined to be ineligible for MassReconnect may be billed for disbursed funds.