Home Health AideNC
Build a strong foundation for steady employment or advance your career in the healthcare industry by enrolling in the Quincy College Home Health Aide Non-Credit Certificate program funded under the CDBG, City of Quincy grant.
The Quincy College Home Health Aide program is 120+ class hours.
- Human Growth and Development
- Safety and Body Mechanics
- Infection prevention and Standard Precautions
- Communication and Cultural Diversity
- Individuals and Families
- Special Problems / Abuse
- Death, Dying and Hospice
- Positioning, Transfer, and Ambulation
- Personal Care skills (Elastic Stockings, Dressings, Vital Signs)
- Core Health Care Skills (Hygiene, Grooming, Appliances)
- Meal planning, Shopping, Preparation and Storage
- Home Management
- Home Safety
- Clients with Disability
- New mothers, Infant and Children
- Mental Health and Mental Illness
- Managing Time Energy and Money
- Medication and Technology in Home Care
Sign up for HHA 101 Quincy here.
Courses/programs listed with “NC” are non-credit courses/programs.
Home Health AideNC Courses
- HHA 101
Home Health Aide
Supervised practical training to be provided in a patient care setting. Clinical experience is a major part of HHA training certificate program. Students will be assigned patients to work with at nursing facilities or other locations. During the clinical experience students will be supervised, and students must complete 25 hours of training as set by the program standards.
You might also be interested in...
To serve as a catalyst and to foster collaboration between Quincy College and individual businesses or public sector, local agencies, associations...
Our mission is to engage alumni and students in programs, events and services that energize interest, build loyalty and strengthen support of QC.
Student Career Center
Quincy College Career Services provides a comprehensive approach to career & life planning offering a wide array of services, resources, and programs.