Communications & Marketing
Share your #NeverSayNever Story! Complete the form below and click “Send”.
How many times have you seen our work today?
Driving into work, you probably saw Quincy College students featured in a back of bus advertisement. At lunch, a Quincy College Facebook ad appeared in your newsfeed. The video of students overseas you showed to excited high school juniors. The Quinstagram feature that highlighted our students that you forwarded to all your friends. The newspaper article that highlighted Quincy College’s new program offerings.
Quincy College Marketing and Communications helped make all those things happen.
We are full-service marketing agency. And we’re Quincy College, too. We’re here to put our amazing staff, faculty, and students on news networks, MBTA buses, and digital billboards. We bring your stories to life in videos and photos, and to tell—or tweet—the world about Quincy College’s growing reputation as the College of the South Shore in print, online, and anywhere else we can find an audience.
Responsible for nearly all outside communications, the Quincy College Communications & Marketing Office plays a crucial role in advertising and marketing Quincy College to the public. Our office also supports the efforts of other QC departments by creating signage and marketing collateral, managing workflow for special projects, and helping out whenever and wherever possible.
How can we work together?
If it’s related to marketing or communications—whether you need a small brochure or a brand-new marketing strategy—we can probably help. Our in-house team of marketing and communications professionals includes copywriters and journalists, editors and proofreaders, interactive and print designers, marketing strategy specialists, photographers and videographers, social media gurus, and public relations professionals. We each wear many hats all to help Quincy College.
We’re here to make your life easier. Whether you’re in student life or working on cutting edge biotechnology techniques, getting your message out there can be complex and time consuming.
That’s where we come in. We’re a central administrative office that helps the College communicate with one voice—both internally and with the outside world.
When you start your project with us, we’ll work with you to tailor the messages and materials that will be most effective for you. Everything we produce, no matter how small, is underpinned by original ideas and solid marketing theory to best celebrate the accomplishments of Quincy College.
If you have a project that you’d like us to work on, submit a Marketing Request Work Order and let’s get started.
Communications and Marketing Task If you can’t find what you’re looking for, we might be able to help anyway, so get in touch.
- Other Services
Want to see your smiling face on the back of an MBTA bus? On a turnstile at the Quincy Center Station? Or on a digital banner?
Model for a Quincy College student photoshoot and represent the diversity of our student population across the Quincy and Plymouth Campuses! Apply TODAY! Complete our Photo Release Form and stop by the Quincy College Marketing Office in Saville 211, Monday through Friday between 10am and 4pm to complete your application. For more information contact Daniela Huynh at (617) 984-1777 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Quincy College press releases and media alerts. We pride ourselves on amplifying our campus news, academic achievements, students success, faculty efforts, capital improvements, and campus events. We look forward to hearing from you and sharing our news with the South Shore community and beyond. Please contact the Quincy College Communications and Marketing Department if:
- … you are interested in a story or visiting campus.
- … are working on a story and need a faculty expert for a source. We have a wealth of faculty experts that would love to speak with you.
- … want to learn more about Quincy College’s recent news.
Want to receive our press releases and media alerts? Click the button below to subscribe to our media list.
- Nursing Curriculum Consultant Dr. Linda Caputi_06_20_2017 QCIP
- Internship Intelycare Feature 06_15_2017
- QC Graduates Launch Aquaculture Farm Will and Katie Schultz 06_02_2017
- 2017 Commencement Speaker: Carmen Mariano 05 15 2017
- Meet the Author Night Plymouth Graney Fluff 04 27 2017
- Veterans Memorial Day 2017 Events 04 20 17
- Quincy College City Council Commendation 04 18 17
- Substance Abuse Symposium 04 13 17
- Meet the Author Night Quincy Counter Jihad 04 13 2017
- Plymouth PL PCCF and QC Collab Voices from Within 03 31 17
- Syndaver Procurement Plymouth 03 27 17
- QHA Best of Care QC HHA Partnership Graduation 01 31 17
- FAFSA Day 2017 QC Quincy Campus 01 27 2017
- Home Rule Petition Signing 1_13_2017
Previous Press Releases
2016 Press Releases
- Surgical Technology Cohort Increase 02_04_2016
- FAFSA Day QC Events 2016 02_15_2016
- QC Biotech Virtual Lab 02_16_2016
- Eastern Nazarene College Quincy College join forces on new BA in Management program 02_22_2016
- Plymouth PTA Open House Feb 24 02_18_2016
- Plymouth Polar Plunge 2016 02_26_2016
- Meet the Author Night Plymouth Grinspoon 03_01_2016
- Meet the Author Night Quincy Kurkjian 03_28_2016
- Quincy College and Northeastern Articulation Agreement 04_13_2016
- Shire Donation Quincy College Collaboration 04_20_2016
- Engineering Robotics Program Inauguration and Ribbon Cutting 04_27_2016
- QCIP Mountain One Donation 04_29_2016
- Memorial Day Commemoration Events 2016 05_03_2016
- Chief Francis Mack Scholarship 05_13_2016
- Commencement 2016 Speaker Announcement 05_19_2016
- Quincy College ARC Grand Opening 06_08_2016
- David McCarthy Board of Governor Appointment Quincy College 06_24_2016
- Quincy College Named Great Colleges to Work For Chronicle of Higher Education 07_21_2016
- Christmas in July Salvation Army Pres. Tsaffaras 07_26_2016
- 2016 Quintessential Event 08_02_2016
- Eat Smart Nutrition Classes Kit Clark Quincy College 08_08_2016
- Online College Plan QC Best ROI 08_09_2016
- Quincy College Aquaculture Program Launch 08_24_2016
- Cordage the Lobster Plymouth Lobster Crawl 08_26_2016
- Washington Monthly Adult Learner Ranking Quincy College 08_30_2016
- Quincy College New Programs Fall 2016 09_21_2016
- Quincy College Plymouth Operation Cordage Shield Exercise 09_23_2016
- Journal of Allied Health Article Quincy College Surgical Technology iPad Adoption 10_06_2016
- Fall Flex 2016 Expanded 10_11_2016
- Meet the Author Plymouth Fall 2016 Kurkjian 10_12_2016
- Substance Abuse Forum 10.20 Fall 2016 10_14_2016
- Plymouth PL, PCCF and QC Collab Day of Poe-Try 10_24_2016
- Meet the Author Quincy Fall 2016 Hatch 10_26_2016
- Quincy College and Lesley University Articulation Agreement 11_01_2016
- Quincy College ARC Nov 19 Forum 11_9_2016
- Military Friendly Designation 2017 Quincy College 11_16_2016
- Ronald Goodman Scholarship 12_07_2016
- Salvation Army and Quincy College Give Back 12_12_2016
- Adult Advantage Program and Free First Class Scholarship 12_16_2016
- Plymouth Therapy Dogs 12_23_2016
Monday- Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Sat & Sun: CLOSED
Monday-Thursday: 8am – 6:15pm
Friday: 9am – 2pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed