FAFSA Day Massachusetts is a non-profit, volunteer driven effort providing FREE assistance to students and families seeking to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Quincy College will provide:
- Free assistance completing the FAFSA.
- Access to experienced financial aid administrators and FAFSA experts to answer questions.
- Guidance on the financial aid process and next steps after filing the FAFSA.
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Social Security Number
- Alien Registration Card (if not a citizen)
- Federal tax returns for 2016. (Both student and parent taxes if student is under 24 yrs of age)
- FAFSA username and Password get yours at www.FAFSA.gov (You must get a Parents’ FAFSA username and password if you are under 24 years of age.)
Visit www.FAFSADay.org for more information.
For more FAFSA Day event locations and/or to register, go here: https://www.masfaa.org/fafsa-day/
Resources to review and/or complete prior to attending FAFSA Day: https://www.masfaa.org/fafsa-day-resources/