New Student Orientation- Quincy Campus
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Get Started on New Student Orientation Checklist
Things you need to do as a NEW Quincy College Student BEFORE New Student Orientation
- Log into the QC Portal prior to Orientation: https://register.quincycollege.edu/ics
- Username is your Student ID number and a generated password will be sent to you via email. Once you login you will have the option of changing your password. If you are unable to log on prior to New Student Orientation, we will help you during Orientation.
- Student IDs are required for all Quincy College registered students. ID’s can be taken in the Security Office in Presidents Place room 333 or at the Plymouth campus lobby. You must present your class schedule and government issued ID in order to get your student ID.
- If you do not have your student ID photo taken proper to orientation, it is suggested that you plan to stay after orientation to do so.
- Please plan on arriving 30 minutes prior to the start of New Student Orientation to check-in and get settled.