Thursday, March 22, 2018
Student Lounge, Plymouth Campus
Recruiter sign-in and set-up is 1:00PM- 1:30PM.
Who Should Be There
All Quincy College students seeking career internship and networking opportunities.
What to Bring
If you’re looking for career or internship opportunities, bring plenty of resumes and dress professionally.
How to Prepare
Make an appointment with the Student Career Center and in advance of the Career Fair, visit employer websites to educate yourself about the employers in attendance.
- Plymouth County Sherriff’s Dept./Plymouth County Correctional Facility
- Ocean Spray Cranberries
- South Shore Natural Science Center
- Combined Insurance
- Beth Israel Deaconess
- South Shore Hospital
- North River Home Care
- South Shore Bank
- Harbor Health Services, Inc
- Mirbeau Inn & Spa: Plymouth
- Beth Burgmaster, HR Consultant
- Edaville Family Theme Park
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- The Flying Locksmiths
- Gatehouse Media New England/Wicked Local Media Solutions
- Commonwealth of MA
- Town of Plymouth
- TJ Maxx/Homegoods/TJX Companies
- Securitas Security Services
- VPNE Parking Solutions
- Mosquito Squad
- MA State Police Recruitment Unit