Transitional Resources for Nursing Students
The Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing (BORN) withdrew its approval of Quincy College’s Associate Degree in Nursing (“ADN”) Program as of May 9, 2018 and the Practical Nursing (“PN”) program as of August 1, 2018.
Below is a list of institutions which have created web pages with resources for Quincy College Nursing Students. We will be adding to this list as information becomes available.
Resources & Regional Information Sessions
- Bay State College
- Brockton Hospital School of Nursing
- Cape Cod Community College
- Curry College
- Labouré College
- Lawrence Memorial/ Regis College
- Mass Bay Community College
- Massasoit Community College
- Mount Wachusett Community College
- UMASS Boston
Please feel free to forward any questions you may have to email@example.com.