RCC to QC Nursing
Quincy College Welcomes Roxbury Community College Nursing Students with Tuition Waiver Scholarship
In light of recent changes in Roxbury Community College’s nursing program, Quincy College has worked hard to find options for displaced students. Quincy College, with campuses in Quincy & Plymouth, MA is eager to help RCC students who would like to apply to our Associate in Science Degree in Nursing (ASN) for fall 2019. The application deadline is August 2, 2019, and qualifying RCC students are eligible for a $5,866 tuition waiver. This waiver will be applied to the tuition of the Fundamental Concepts of Client Care (7 credits) course to be taken in the Fall 2019 semester at Quincy College as part of the Associate in Nursing Program, in order to give students a jump start on their degree.
Eligibility criteria is listed below:
- Must meet Quincy College’s nursing acceptance criteria
- The nursing division will evaluate only those applicants who took the TEAS test on or after September 1, 2018. Students can take the ATI TEAS test on the Quincy & Plymouth campuses. More information
- Must have been enrolled in RCC’s nursing program in Fall 2018 or Spring 2019 to be eligible for this program
- Students are restarting their nursing program (please note that nursing courses cannot be transferred)
- Quincy College ASN Application Deadline is August 2, 2019
- Must fill out a financial aid application
- Those who are accepted to the program will receive a $5,866 tuition waiver to be applied to the tuition of the Fundamental Concepts of Client Care (7 credits) course to be taken in the Fall 2019 semester at Quincy College as part of the Associate in Science Degree in Nursing Program.
The Nurse of the Future starts now at Quincy College. Our aim is to inspire confident and competent beginning practitioners of nursing.
From admissions to advising we’re here to assist you every step of the way. The College provides academic and social services support, in addition to face-to-face and online tutoring services, to students in need. At Quincy College we’re all for you.
Apply to the Quincy College Associate in Science Degree in Nursing Program
Use the button below to apply to the Quincy College ASN program.