Come for a class. Stay for a career.
Quincy College can get you where you need to be whether you’re looking to earn a degree, take a single class, continue your education or change your career. Quincy College offers the programs you want, the flexibility you need and the price that makes it all possible.
5 Steps to get Started
Complete An Application
1. You can apply online to submit your application with the application fee. Anyone with a high school diploma or GED/HiSET may apply. Looking to apply in person? Drop in and meet with an Admissions Representative on the Quincy or Plymouth Campus. If you are applying as an International Student, please contact the International Student Services office for more information. Please call 800-698-1700 with questions regarding which application you need to submit.
Apply For Financial Aid
2. We offer competitive financial aid packages to assist you in pursuing an even more affordable education. Get started today and submit a FREE application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Federal school code: 002205 Students may visit the Financial Aid Officeto speak with a financial aid advisor.
Submit Official Transcripts
3. Contact your high school and college admissions office if you completed college coursework at another academic institution. You may also submit an official GED/HiSET certificate. Request to have your official transcripts sent directly to Quincy College Admissions, Presidents Place, 1250 Hancock Street, Quincy Center, MA 02169.
Take College Placement Tests
4. Quincy College placement tests are mandatory for students seeking to earn an associate degree or certificate. Students may call theAdmissions Office to schedule an appointment. If you have completed a college-level math or English course at an accredited institution, you may be eligible for exemption from placement tests. Students wishing to apply for exemption may submit a copy of their official transcript to the Quincy College Admissions Office. SAT scores are not required for admittance.
Register For Classes
5. Admissions Representatives and Academic Advisors are available to assist students with academic advising. No appointment is necessary. Simply visit the Admissions or Advising Office to speak with an advisor.
How to Register
New Degree Seeking Students
Students new to Quincy College, and are applying into a degree or certificate seeking program, should begin by completing an Admissions Application. Once you fill out the application follow these Easy Steps to Get Started.
New Non Degree Seeking Students
This is for students looking to take one or two courses at Quincy College, but are not seeking an associates degree or certificate. There’s no application process. All you have to do is register. You can participate in Fall Semester even if you’re enrolled at another institution. Once you fill out the Registration Form, you will be emailed a username and password to complete your registration.
GET HELP PAYING FOR COLLEGE
Veterans benefits and Financial Aid are available for qualified students. We offer competitive financial aid packages to assist you in pursuing an even more affordable education. Get started today and submit a FREE application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
You might also be interested in...
View the current course schedule. Quincy College offers the programs you want, the flexibility you need and the price that makes it all possible.
Areas Of Study
Quincy College is a unique learning environment where cultures meet, join forces, and weave a global context around college academics.
Becoming a Quincy College student is as simple as meeting with one of our Admissions Associates. No appointment is required.
Quincy College makes taking college courses and earning your degree financially possible.