The Quincy College Business Management Program is designed to prepare students for entry level positions in business management, and to provide additional skills and knowledge to those already employed in business professions. The program includes the core curriculum, a general business core, skills courses, and courses specific to the management profession.
Download the Business Management Associate in Science Degree overview sheet.
The Business Management Associate Degree is designed to prepare students for entry level positions in business management, and to provide additional skills and knowledge to those already employed in business professions. The program includes the core curriculum, a general business core, skills courses, and courses specific to the management profession.
At the completion of this program, the student should be able to:
- Communicate effectively about management issues
- Perform basic mathematical calculations in general business and accounting
- Explain the role of the business manager
- Identify the impact of business transactions upon financial statements
- Discuss the principles of marketing and the distribution of goods and services
- Explain price policy and channels of distribution
- Identify the role of customer service in a business strategy
- Discuss the practical and legal issues involved in hiring, training, compensating, and evaluating employees
- Discuss the ethical issues faced by business managers
- Discuss the economic principles underlying the behavior of firms and the performance of microeconomics
- Identify the impact of macroeconomic variables upon businesses
- Perform computerized business analysis
Business Management Courses
- ACC 101
- ACC 102
- BUS 101
Introduction to Business
- BUS 220
- ECO 201
- ECO 202
View Current Semester Courses>> Your Journey Starts Here. Register Now. We make heading back to school easy for the whole family. There’s still time for you to get ahead at Quincy College.
You might also be interested in...
The Quincy College Business Program | This program is designed to assist students who anticipate transferring to Baccalaureate Degree-granting institu
The Quincy College Accounting program is is designed to prepare students for entry level accounting positions.
The Quincy College Entrepreneurship Program prepares students to recognize opportunities, identify business issues, and analyze actions.
View the current course schedule. Quincy College offers the programs you want, the flexibility you need and the price that makes it all possible.