New Student Orientation
Register for Fall 2017 New Student Orientation
Nursing students please see your specific orientation information on the Accepted Nursing Students page.
Get Started on New Student Orientation Checklist
Things you need to do as a NEW Quincy College Student BEFORE New Student Orientation
- Log into the QC Portal prior to Orientation: https://register.quincycollege.edu/ics
- Username is your Student ID number and a generated password will be sent to you via email. Once you login you will have the option of changing your password. If you are unable to log on prior to New Student Orientation, we will help you during Orientation.
- Student IDs are required for all Quincy College registered students. ID’s can be taken in the Security Office in Presidents Place room 333 or at the Plymouth campus lobby. You must present your class schedule and government issued ID in order to get your student ID.
- If you do not have your student ID photo taken proper to orientation, it is suggested that you plan to stay after orientation to do so.
- Please plan on arriving 30 minutes prior to the start of New Student Orientation to check-in and get settled.
Quincy College’s recent rankings and designations highlight the successful outcomes of Quincy College students, the primacy of the teaching and learning relationship and reflects the outstanding value beyond the classroom for all learners, regardless of age, of a Quincy College education.
You might also be interested in...
View the current course schedule. Quincy College offers the programs you want, the flexibility you need and the price that makes it all possible.
Areas Of Study
Quincy College is a unique learning environment where cultures meet, join forces, and weave a global context around college academics.
Academic Advising encourages academic achievement and excellence by guiding your decisions as you identify your academic goals.
It's easy to get involved at Quincy College. Opportunities to engage in your passions and interests can be found throughout the College.