English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) NC
Classes are open to adults who want to improve their language skills, including writing, reading, speaking, and listening. The benefits of an ESOL program allows students a better chance to succeed in life, their career, and post-secondary education pursuits. Most importantly, improvement in language skills will enable people to express themselves more fully and build confidence, it will open the door to new possibilities and career related opportunities they deserve. The ESOL is a non-credit program funded by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and is offered free of charge including books.
Interested? Click here to apply now.
- Low Intermediate
- High Intermediate
MONDAY | TUESDAY | WEDNESDAY | THURSDAY
September – June | 9a – 12p
Open Enrollment occurs on an open basis until classes are full.
Program Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org | (617) 984-1755
Data Administrator | email@example.com | (617) 984-1757
Career & Workforce Development Support | firstname.lastname@example.org | (617) 984-1756
This program is sponsored by DESE.
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) NC Courses
How to Apply
- Fill out the application here.
- Check your email to retrieve your Student ID number.
- Come to take a Placement Test in Room 315, Presidents Place, 1250 Hancock St. Quincy, MA.
- Testing is available every Wednesday of the month at 12:00pm.
- Please have your Student ID number with you. See Michael Hernon upon arrival.
- After you take the Placement Test you will receive an email indicating your score and level for your class.
Note: If your class doesn’t have space at the moment, you will be put on the waitlist and receive information when a space is available.
ESOL Celebration Ceremony
At the end of the course, students and their families are invited to attend the ESOL Celebration Ceremony.