Quincy College provides students with many scholarship opportunities. We also provide students with resources for external scholarship opportunities.
The scholarships listed below are awarded to current students at the Honors Convivium Ceremony. These scholarships are based on academic merit. Students must have completed 12 or more credits and be enrolled in the following semester in order to receive it.
College Courses, Inc. Scholarships
Quincy College Trust Scholarships
Gamma Beta Phi Scholarships
Board of Governors Scholarship
Please find below a list of external scholarship opportunities.
American Legion Department of Massachusetts – masslegion.org
Dr. Pepper Tuition – http://www.drpeppertuition.com
Order Sons of Italy – osiama.org
Rankin Foundation – www.rankinfoundation.org
Scholarship America – www.scholarshipamerica.org
Scholarship Guidance –scholarshipguidance.com
Single Parent Alliance of America – www.spaoa.org
Surety Bonds Scholarships – www.suretybonds.com/scholarships
Women’s Scholarships and Financial Aid – http://www.learnhowtobecome.org/college/financial-aid-for-women/
Scholarship Search Engines
Let scholarships come to you! Use the below scholarship search engines to find scholarships based on your information.
Parking Solutions Scholarship | $1,000
Scholarship Deadline: October 15, 2017
Scholarship Value: $1,000
Number of Scholarships: 1
Write a 500 word essay that is original, creative, and persuasive on the subject of technology innovation in parking solutions, specifically from your perspective as a student. We’re interested in learning your opinions about how parking can be more user-friendly, efficient or otherwise enhanced. Try to be concise, but your submission may be longer than 500 words.
1) Does not require any sort of minimum GPA, and both domestic and international students may apply.
2) All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, in a program at an accredited:
University or College
Learn more about this scholarship and how to apply via https://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarship_parking_solutions_scholarship_9162.php?&utm_source=newsletter01&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201709&utm_content=ba612f9cd46e4fe8b95a1d7eefd9d215
Dr Pepper Tuition Giveaway | $100,000
Scholarship Deadline: October 18, 2017
Scholarship Value: $100,000
Number of Scholarships: 20
To be eligible for the Dr Pepper Tuition Giveaway all Entrants must be a U.S. legal resident.
20 GRAND PRIZES:
A) Five (5) $100,000 Tuition Prizes
B) Five (5) Runner-Up Prizes $25,000
C) Ten (10) Consolation Prizes $2,500
Learn more about this scholarship and how to apply via https://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarship_dr_pepper_tuition_giveaway_9163.php?&utm_source=newsletter01&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201709&utm_content=ba612f9cd46e4fe8b95a1d7eefd9d215
StyleMann Young Professionals Scholarship | $1,800
Scholarship Deadline: November 30, 2017
Scholarship Value: $1,800
Number of Scholarships: 1
There are an incredible amount of talented students out there and we want to hear from them! The aim of the StyleMann Young Professionals Scholarship is to give students the opportunity to demonstrate their writing talents and win an award for them.
For the scholarship, you need to submit a 1000-1500 words article “How Fashion Industry Changed E-commerce And Its Impact On Us”. You can write about its positive, negative or neutral changes.
1) Participants must be students of any educational institution in any location. Academic level and major do not matter.
2) Each student must write an essay.
Learn more about this scholarship and how to apply via https://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarship_stylemann_young_professionals_scholarship_9164.php?&utm_source=newsletter01&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201709&utm_content=ba612f9cd46e4fe8b95a1d7eefd9d215
Scholarships for International Students
International students are not eligible for financial aid. However, they may be able to apply for some scholarships. If students need to obtain financial aid or an international scholarship the best place to look is your home country. Student loans and scholarships may be available from your government, local businesses, organizations and foundations.
Other resources may be international humanitarian organizations that want to promote international education and cultural exchange with the U.S. Included in these organizations are the United Nations, the World Health Organization, the League of Red Cross Societies and the World Council of Churches. Financial aid and scholarships from these organizations are very competitive, so start the search early. Please exercise caution in your search as Quincy College will not be held liable for the contents of the below websites and does not endorse scholarship search engines for which there is a fee.
International Transfer Scholarship Fall 2017
Quincy College is offering eligible first time International Transfer students a $2,500 International Transfer Scholarship that can be used over the course of two semesters.
In order to receive the International Transfer Scholarship recipients must:
- Enroll in 12+ credits each semester
- Have a current GPA of 2.5 and Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Apply for transfer between August 18th- September 6th
Have Questions? Please contact Lisa Stack, Director of International Student Services at (617) 984 – 1663 or email@example.com.
Below are some links for websites that may provide some additional information:
• internationalscholarships.com is an online financial aid resource for international students wishing to study in a foreign country.
• internationalstudentloan.com provides access to loans for non-U.S. students wishing to study in the USA, U.S. citizens studying abroad, and Canadian citizens studying abroad. Its sister site, internationalstudentinsurance.com, is also a valuable resource for globally mobile students.
• The International Education Financial Aid Page – http://www.iefa.org/ features a searchable list of grants, scholarships and loan programs for international students.
• eduPASS, The Smart Student Guide to Studying in the U.S. –http://www.edupass.org/finaid/ provides excellent articles, charts and links about financing college.
• fundingusstudy.org is a database of scholarships, fellowships and grants organized and maintained by the Institute of International Education (IIE).
• The Fulbright Program – http://www.cies.org/Fulbright_programs.htm provides funds for students, scholars and professionals to undertake graduate study, advanced research, university teaching, and teaching in elementary and secondary schools. Established in 1946, Fulbright aims to increase mutual understanding between the peoples of the United States and other countries, through the exchange of persons, knowledge and skills.
• Rotary International and The Rotary Foundation –http://www.rotary.org/en/Pages/ridefault.aspx administer a broad range of humanitarian and educational programs designed to improve the human condition, world understanding and peace. Learn more about Rotary’s Ambassadorial Scholarships, Grants for University teachers and World Peace Scholarships for study at their Centers for International Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution.
• The Foundation Center – foundationcenter.org is an online resource devoted to foundations that fund individuals. The site also features a section for international grant seekers!
• The Soros Foundation Network – http://www.soros.org/ supports the development of an open society through funding specific educational opportunities around the world.
• The Academy for Educational Development – http://www.aed.org/ is committed to solving critical social problems throughout the world through education, social marketing, research, training, policy analysis and innovative program design and management.
• Mobility International USA – http://www.miusa.org/ offers a top-notch Financial Aid Resource Sheet for people with disabilities. The organization empowers disabled people around the world through international exchange, information, technical assistance and training.
Scholarships for Military and Veteran Students
For the most up-to-date information on scholarship opportunities for Military and Veteran Students, please contact Chris Breton, Military & Veterans’ specialist via (617) 405-5928 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also be interested in...
Quincy College makes taking college courses and earning your degree financially possible.
We offer competitive financial aid packages to assist you in pursuing an even more affordable education.
Becoming a Quincy College student is as simple as meeting with one of our Admissions Associates. No appointment is required.
International Student Services
Quincy College, welcomes international students from all over the world, and is committed to helping you earn your degree.